Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody i need people to reply to this post i,ve been having a hell of a time started 4 weeks ago i had a bout of d 3 days in a row went to doc and he looked up my behind and said i had a infection he gave me cream and told me to bath i done that but the rash keeps coming back and then the sore back came with d again for days on end i would have it i took pain killer and walked miles and miles now the back is not that bad but everytime i lye on my stomach flat out the pain can be aggresive and i go all stiff but then it passes i was told to change my eating habit so i converted to brown bread and bean wheat biscuits and that that whole week my stool was dark brown and it was scaring me so this week i,ve went off the brown bread and started to eat what i usually eat but now i feel constipted now like something is jammed up there all the time and it lasts all day when i had yoghurt white bread fish fingers my stool next day was half dark brown and then light brown but when i push i saw a speck of blood fresh too on a small stool the next day i done the toilet nothing on stool kinda light tanny brown but i wiped my backside and i can see speck of blood on the toilet roll this is really scaring me so i went for a cycle on a new bike old racer kinda and my backside was sore really sore and i was washing i found a lump below my scrotum it,s nmot sore but over the last week it seem to have grown but when i rest it seem to be small but when i go a ten mile walk it seem to be bigger is this a hernia from the bike seat as i was straining pedaling up hills anyway this is scaring me i think i have something bad when i had the d at first my stomach was churning but no pains now no nausea or anything the odd back pain and that i,m going to the doctor today and i,m worried i feel so fit but feel so stressed i have only slept 15 hours in 3 days as i,ve been worrying all the time about this and now my arms get sore my legs feel weak with the stress and in my shoulder i feel pain the more i worry i frightened to go to sleep as i,m frightened i wake up totally stressed and worried my life is a mess i,m frightened the doc send me for a xray or something as i had a cat scan and gall stone scan not that long ago the crazy thing is i haven,t had d for 2 weeks since i cut out the sweet crisps and other sugar things but if i ate these i know i would have d and then the back pain would come back i,m scared and frightened i hope this is just that infection but i,m a constant worrier

·
Registered
109 Posts
Goldfinger, I am really sorry to hear that all this is happening to you, don't worry so much, take things a step at a time.I really understand how it is like to have D and C and D and the cycle never stops, and then not to forget the occasional black and tarry or if not bright red spots in the stool. I really know what you are going through. Cool down. For one, when such things happen to me, I really quieten down, work out a plan for myself, and get things going slowly again. Personally, I work on fibre, the dosage is just enough for me to get off C and not the to extent of D (although the occasional D attacks do happen, but tts another story) Also, really don't get too worried on the bright blood that shows up, becuase they can be due to hemorrhoids. Are they mixed in or do they just show ont he surface or on the tissue paper? Straighten things out with your doc on this issue. Usually hemorrhoids go along with C and anal fissures, so really don't worry, but to get a piece of mind, you could ask your doc about it.As for your back, I have it too and I know how bad it is and disabling at the same time. Really don't get stressed up and take things in stride. The more frustrated you are with yourself, the worse things seem to get. Let your back rest a bit, just lie down and relax if you can. That's what I do when I am on the verge of tears from all that pain and disability so I take a break, let go. You'll find that you're more prepared to face things.SO you're seeing the doctor pretty soon? HOpe things get better for you. They will, don't worry. Try to get a plan going slowly so that the pace of life is there but not too rushed. Ask your doc about the blood if youre worried, and if possible, how to make accomodations to your lifestyle so that life is not all so hectic and about pain and fatigue. It is not, get your eyes off the screen and maybe you'll see the outside nature still as beautiful.
Cheer up. THinsg will go fine. Update us shoudl anythign crop up yea? May god bless you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts