Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - Just wanted to say a big thank you to all on this board who shared their personal stories and ideas in my new book, The First Year: IBS. Some of you have been involved in this book since the very beginning, when it grew out of the requests that followed Eating for IBS for a comprehensive look at IBS and the many ways people have found to manage it. I know it's been a long, slow process, but the end result is something I'm very happy with and hopefully you will be too. Some of the stories are also excerpted in the chapters posted on the book's web site, www.firstyearibs.com.A special thanks to Jeffrey Roberts, not only for sharing his own story in the book but also for his tireless work on this board, which is surely the best support group for IBS in existence. Best wishes to everyone,Heather

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Heather, I concur with Jeff. The new book is great,it covers all aspects of IBS, its concise,up to date, easy to read and apply and I also like your writing style. Really well done and I am sure it will help many many IBS sufferers. I am also glad your a member of the BB.
As an a side we are waiting to get you to West Hills GI research to talk to our groups when you come this way. I think Jerry will be writing to you soon.
Hope your well.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Heather, I concur with Jeff. The new book is great,it covers all aspects of IBS, its concise,up to date, easy to read and apply and I also like your writing style. Really well done and I am sure it will help many many IBS sufferers. I am also glad your a member of the BB.
As an a side we are waiting to get you to West Hills GI research to talk to our groups when you come this way. I think Jerry will be writing to you soon.
Hope your well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

G

·
Congratulations and Thanks for your continued positive input here on the board and your wonderful books.I'm personally proud of you, God Bless./Barbie

G

·
Congratulations and Thanks for your continued positive input here on the board and your wonderful books.I'm personally proud of you, God Bless./Barbie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.