Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to write a short note about my success with DA-IBS.I suffer from IBS-D with more bad days than good. I first tried DA-IBS in late winter of this year. Prior to using DA-IBS I was taking a therapeutic dosage of a refrigerated probiotic. I have been using probiotics each day for the last 5 years. I decided to try DA-IBS in place of my usual probiotic.Initially I experienced gas and bloating, which seems to be fairly common for many people. I tried it for about 5 days and felt that the gas and bloating were too much to overcome so I gave up and went back to my refrigerated probiotic.In preparation for a trip overseas in May, I decided to give DA-IBS a more thorough trial. For me you can't beat using a probiotic that doesn't need to be refrigerated as it is that much more convenient for travelling. I stopped my usual probiotic and began DA-IBS 10 days before leaving on my trip. Again, I experienced the gas and bloating; however, it went away after sticking with it, and there was a noticeable improvement in my quality of life. I only take a single DA-IBS each morning on an empty stomach and yet I have more complete BM's and less discomfort.I have now been using DA-IBS for about 7 weeks, albeit I ran out for 2 days. The side effects from the pill after the initial adjustment, are nil, as far as I can tell.I intend to continue DA-IBS for the next while.Jeff

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
When i took it,the gas was terrible.So,i just stop it.No second trial.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
When i took it,the gas was terrible.So,i just stop it.No second trial.

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I received my original samples much the same way as everyone else. You are able to purchase it at just about every major drugstore as well as online.
quote:Where to Buy Digestive Advantage� IBS For Irritable Bowel Syndrome * Albertson's * Brooks Pharmacy * CVS * CVS.com * Davidson Drug * Discount Drug Mart * Drugstore.com * Eckerd * Fruth Pharmacy * Hard to Find Brands.com * Kerr Drug * Longs * Medic Drug * Meijer * Rite Aid * Rofay.com * Save Mart * Walgreen's * Weiss Markets

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I received my original samples much the same way as everyone else. You are able to purchase it at just about every major drugstore as well as online.
quote:Where to Buy Digestive Advantage� IBS For Irritable Bowel Syndrome * Albertson's * Brooks Pharmacy * CVS * CVS.com * Davidson Drug * Discount Drug Mart * Drugstore.com * Eckerd * Fruth Pharmacy * Hard to Find Brands.com * Kerr Drug * Longs * Medic Drug * Meijer * Rite Aid * Rofay.com * Save Mart * Walgreen's * Weiss Markets

·
Registered
96 Posts
i was the same. i was one of the first to post about this product on this board. the gas an cramps and more extra bowell BMs was to much for me to take so i stopped taking it after 2 weeks. its strange because when i first took their other product digestive advantage, i felt great for a week, may of just been the placebo effect.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.