Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My real name is.... (oh well, I like nijona better). My age is 20 next month, I am single, 125 lbs, and female. My hobbies are reading, sleeping, camping, hiking, and just having fun. My IBS is type D. This is my first support group and I am so glad i found it. I look forward to getting to know all of you a bit better. I think Flux is just outspoken. And, on a bb like this, tone and body language don't come across, I say give him the benny of a doubt. [This message has been edited by nijona (edited 04-16-99).]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello nijona, I think this is a good idea somy real name is Erin (original I know!) I am 18 I'm single and female. Hobbies include reading, writing, poetry, talking, and shopping!! I am also a type 'D', and oh yeah, I can't spell and I'm super shy!(in person)I love this BB and I feel like I already know everyone!!All my love
Erin------------------Erin

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi girls! And welcome.What a lot of us have done is post that info in our profiles under interests, that way its readily available with a single click.There's also an OLD thread of introductions where a lot of us put all that stuff. If you go check that one out, be prepared for a LONG load time, its huge.Glad to have you both aboard!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.