Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hi John, Welcome, I hope you find strength on this BB. I like your idea of introducing yourself to us, that's very open of you, and I think it deserves an open reply. My name is Wes and my wife (to be on August 28th) is Tracy. I'm 28 and she's 29, and it's Tracy that suffers from IBS symptoms, mostly C with an incredible amount of bloating and pain, it's horrible. She's had it for over 2 years now but we've managed to make enough lifestyle changes that it's UNDER control, instead of IN control. We currently live in Denver but we're moving to Florida in July. And as for the younger/older looking thing, I had to grow a beard before people took me seriously when I started in my job. You get a room full of CEO's or General's together and put a 23 year old in charge of telling them how they're going to change things, they seem to take it offencivly. I had one Director look at me and said "He's still shitting green, I'm not listening to this." and walked out, I couldn't believe it. Enjoy the hell out of college, I did, at least from what I can remember I did.L8R------------------Only those who risk going too far, will ever know how far they can go.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.