Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Anusol?I think my dad uses that when he got this kind of disgusting troubles.Apparently it works.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Anusol?I think my dad uses that when he got this kind of disgusting troubles.Apparently it works.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Don't made the mistake of brushing your teeth with this tube LOL.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Don't made the mistake of brushing your teeth with this tube LOL.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
What "LOL" mean?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
What "LOL" mean?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
LOL

G

·
Happy Birthday to you Min. Have a great day regardless of your little friend, Hemmie, showing up. Cheers, Kim

G

·
Happy Birthday to you Min. Have a great day regardless of your little friend, Hemmie, showing up. Cheers, Kim

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Apparently hemmie are externals diverticulis.I just don't want any of both, god please.
An ass on fire is enough for me thanks.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Apparently hemmie are externals diverticulis.I just don't want any of both, god please.
An ass on fire is enough for me thanks.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'm really down about this 'hemmie' (that seems to be the term used by many on here, but it makes them sound cute and cuddly! which oh lord they aren't)...so disgusted with myself...just another thing to make me paranoid and self-conscious...
the only somewhat good thing that comes out of this is that no doctor can tell me that my problems are all in my head--if they do, well, i'll be showin' them my ass! haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.