Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. this is nancys husband joe. she had the surgery on thursday 7/11. everything went greatthey took out het left adrenal gland and the tumor. prelimary resuts look good they said it looks like a benign adrenal adenoma. her gallbladder is ok so they left it alone(made nancy real happy.). she was in lots of pain,but was able to be controlled with the epidural(until the floor nurses screwed up when changing the bag and programmed it wrong). even though i work there you have to be proactive in your care and watch everything they do. she now has a pca which is keeping her out of pain. hopefully she will be coming home soon, tues or weds.,or when she can move her bowels. she will post when she gets home or i will do it for her . this board has really helped her in coping with her ibs and her recent problems. thanks from me and peter... joe

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Happy to hear it was successful for her, wish her the very best and quick road to recovery so she can be comfortable at home. Glad the surgery went well.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Thank you for letting us know how she is doing! I've been hoping for the best since Thursday and your report sounds encouraging. Let her know she is in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Thanks for the good news Joe.I hope Nancy continues to do well and gets to go home soon.Here's hoping for a speed recovery!

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Good to hear Joe. Thanks for letting us know. Please send her our best wishes and love.BQ

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
That's great news, Joe. Thanks for letting us know. Please let Nancy know we are thinking of her. Best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.Stacey

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Thank you, Joe. Please send my good wishes to her for a speedy recovery.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts