Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,i've been off my celexa since last november,i've been doing good, but once in awile i get panick attacks when i have IBS or if i'm in a room full of people eating i get panick attacks, i'm just wondering if there is natural medecation vitamins that can help you just a little bit with panick attacks?any info please email me or reply here it would be very apriciated!!superflysabrina###hotmail.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
I could have sworn I replied to this butRescue Remedy is the bach remedy by namekava kava can be goodvalerian root is goodand something called metal album is good.............again check with a naturopath or dr before taking anythingLisaa

·
Registered
919 Posts
Meditation is also excellent for panic attacks. ie learning to master and overcome the effect your mind has on you in such situations. the more you can control your mind, the less power you will put in, or become dependent on, things such as medicines or even natural remedies to save you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.