Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi this week i've been trying peppermint tablets and i found my ibs has been more carmer than before , i also heard thet alovia juice is good to so i will be trying it . i just thought you might find this helpful.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Heya i tried the peppermint but it didn't work well, except i don't think it was the peppermint's fault. I've been chewing pepperming gum to an extreme this past week, i got through a travel pack of 60 in 3 days *gasp* well to start with i got better but then i was really really bad, it was then i examined the package and on the side it said something like "over eating of this product may cause a laxative effect" .... oh dear! Lol i'll try peppermint tablets when my stomach calms down, good thing it's the holidays right now, phew!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Peppermint seems to take the edge off for me, at least. I've found that making peppermint tea helps not only because of the pepermint, but the gentle warmth calms my stomach and my mind.If you're in an area where you can have your own peppermint plant and dry leaves yourself for tea, do it. The difference is amazing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.