Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a common problem? This happens to me if I have multiple BM's or the loose kind. Sometimes the nausea is a wave and brief--whereas other days it lingers. Does anyone know what causes this kind of queasy stomach?Tania

·
Registered
88 Posts
I almost always get nauseated while having a D attack. As the loose stools get worse, I start heaving. I never throw up but I go through all the motions. I was wondering if others get this sick when they have a bad bout.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The worse part of IBS or additional symptom of it is nausea. I can handle the mild cramping, gas issues and bloat feeling it�s the nausea part I hate the most. Off and on since I was a kid I would suffer with nervous stomach. Mostly during stressful times, starting school, long trips, test days etc, but it wasn�t very often.Before I was diagnosed with IBS my symptoms started out with nausea. I don�t always get nauseated but I have experienced it after a BM too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh my goodness I have always wondered if having the nausea was normal. I too heave and almost through up. I always wondered why. And sometimes when I get up, especially when it is early, I am so nauseous. I am so glad to find others with the same symptoms.Scarlett

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.