Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing that is getting freuently worse with me is the nausea. I used to get it before a little, but no where near as bad as it is just latey. You can guarantee that as soon as I lie down at night to go to sleep it starts. It's horrible, and I'm at the point I dont want to go to bed at night. I have an appointment with my doctor in a couple of weeks so I will mention this, but is there anything you can buy over the counter to help with this? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I usually get really nausea early in the morning, sometimes it even wakes me up at night, and brushing my teeth doesn't help, know it has to be done, and I do brush every morning don't get me wrong, but with the nausea, usually gagging is right behind that, i just kinda lay back down for a bit and think of other things, sometimes this helps and other times it doesn't. Hope you feel better.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yep, mine has been out of control since I quit smoking 4 months ago. It's funny, I thought quitting would make it happen less not more
I have these little buderim ginger bear lollies that I chew on and also drink ginger tea or ginger and chammomile (sp?) if it's close to bedtime. Ginger is pretty good. Umm I think maxalon can be bought over the counter at the chemist and can help with the nausea. Good luck, I hope it starts to ease up soon, I think sometimes that the nausea is one of the worst things!

G

·
I am not sure that nausea is from IBS, now that my reflux is controlled the nausea has mostly disappeared and I do not have it when I lay down or get up in the morning. Also eating smaller meals more often, but that is my downfall. But after stuffing myself with a fish fry last night followed by lots of Easter chocolate, I had no nausea.Char

·
Registered
222 Posts
The nausea may be related to your stomach's inability to produce stomach acid as required by your digestive system. I have tendencies to develop weak, sick feeling. If i follow the following usually begin to feels better:1-exercise2-eliminate junk food, substituted with green vegetables and eating small meals 3-Mega Doses of Aloe Vera Gel-non laxativeMy problem is the result of antiobiotics, used to treat the H-pylori(Helico.com)bacteria. The antiobiotics devastated my digestive system, and nervous system. Our digestive systems suffer from the equilivent of and internal sunburn/irritation Convinced, this is a problem i will have to live with the rest of my life. Below is summary of my previous posts. Testing for:H-PYLORI(HELICO.COM)CANDIDAOTHER BACTERIAShould be considered, my problem was the direct result antibiotics used to eradicate the H-Pylori Bacteria.Also the following does not work overnight,began to see results after 1 week. MUST BE CONSISTENT IS TAKING THE SUPPLEMENT!!! My problems have been partially resolved withPrimadophilus ReuteriAloe Vera Gel-Non Laxative Fluid intake limited to:Green Tea/Water/Red Wine-my 1 weaknessDiet rich in green vegetablesNO JUNK FOODEXERCISEFor and extended period of time I suffered fromC/DPain on my left sideBloatingStomach Pain/SorenessNauseaInability to sleepExhaustionIrritabilityI had gotten to the point where I could not function!!!!!Every one on this site would benefit from trying the above(i did not try the colon cleansing).Give the above a try YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOOSE!!!!Lane

G

·
Mothers apple cider vinegar has controlled my reflux and nausea. Even as I sit here stuffed with grilled pork chops, baked beans, salad, potatoes and all washed down with Mothers ACV and 3 hours later no problems. Char

1 - 9 of 9 Posts