Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Leeds, UK and am having a pretty tough time with all of this at the moment.Is there anyone who lives near(ish) who would like to message me (will give you my private email if so).I feel really lonely and lost - haven't got all this under control at all, am v anxious and have now just lost my job because of it!!Looking forward to hearing from you?Jane x

·
Registered
976 Posts
JaneiI live in the UK not close to leeds but if you want to chat, I am here.I presume you have IBS, which type are you, Diarrhoea or constipation. I am Diarrhoea and I suffer with anxiety and depression all to do with the IBS, I have had this for 11 years the last year horrible and cannot work . If you like I will send you a private message with my e-mail address.

·
Registered
976 Posts
JaneiYou will be notified you have a private message , then you just follow the link. I have just sent you one, let me know if you get it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hi.I live near to leeds (about 15 minutes away). Be more than happy to talk to you. I've been pretty close to having to pack work in because of this loathesome condition. Sorry to hear you lost your job you must be feeling pretty down at the mo.What sort of IBS do you have?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Riddick,Thackley is about 10 mins up the ring road from where I am at MoortownWill email laterThanks Jx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts