Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
505 Posts
iio, Many of us have been helped by Dr. Dahlman. His site is www.drdahlman.com Check it out, read his protocol and see what you think. If you'd like to see what he's about, check out the Product and services part of this BB. I had gurgling noises going on during college too. I found that foods high in fat were making it worse. Maybe try some soluble fiber before you eat. Like saltine crackers or something.Good luck. Keep reading, there are a lot of good ideas here.

· Registered
505 Posts
iio, Many of us have been helped by Dr. Dahlman. His site is www.drdahlman.com Check it out, read his protocol and see what you think. If you'd like to see what he's about, check out the Product and services part of this BB. I had gurgling noises going on during college too. I found that foods high in fat were making it worse. Maybe try some soluble fiber before you eat. Like saltine crackers or something.Good luck. Keep reading, there are a lot of good ideas here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.