Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been recently diagnosed with IBS. I hate it and sometimes I hate myself. I've had gut wrenching headaches and just feel plain bad. Is this normal? I mentioned in another post that I feel like I've eaten acid because my stomach is so sour. I wish there were a magic pill to take to make this go away. I can't even enjoy and evening meal with my family because my stomach hurts so bad and eating is torture. Last night my husband and I went to dinner alone for the first time since I can remember. It was not enjoyable and I feel sorry for him. He is understanding in most cases but he gets upset because I don't eat often. Further, I have no energy to do anything. I sleep so much I think I will sleep my life away. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you

·
Registered
98 Posts
heal yourself with food and f**k people that tell you to go on this drug or that drug. grains = bad(sugar, wheat, corn, rice, oats)veggies = absolutely necessary(try to stick with organic)also, you might wanna try raw organic eggs. i wouldnt dare live without them now that ive gotten used to it. keep a good probiotic handy in case u come across a bad egg(highly unlikely when using organic eggs) and i take a supplement called perfect food. taking 5 tablets daily is the equivalent to at least 5 servings of vegetables.lastly, exercise. ive been doing bikram yoga. im can only do the first 4 exercises out of 26, but its already helping me a lot. you've got hard work ahead of you, but its worth it.malachi

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the advice. I am the liberax currently and it does help a bit. I recently have taken up tai chi for exercise and I find that too much exertion sends my stomach running. I will also try the perfect food supplement. Where can I get that?? Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.