Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi: Are there anyone out there that when they have a flareup they have loose stool and then it goes to liquid that contd's for several days? I am taking metamucil to prevent being constipation I have recently had a colonscopy(the second in two years) and everything was negative except for my IBSD and divericulis. I have experience this watery bowel movements for a long time. I do have regular BM's but it seems that I have watery ones more. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE THAT IS GOING THROUGH THIS? Thank you all, Beanie

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
When you have a flare up the bowel can contract abnormally and cause d, since you also have Diver, if its active it may also be contributing.By yes IBS d can do that and its pretty common.Have you talked to your doctor about this?

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
When you have a flare up the bowel can contract abnormally and cause d, since you also have Diver, if its active it may also be contributing.By yes IBS d can do that and its pretty common.Have you talked to your doctor about this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.