Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been off the board for sometime now just living and putting up with my bloating problems, because I have a more serious problem and its not for me this time but I have no idea what to do and I have ALWAYS received excellent advice from all of you, well here goes. My husband has been VERY DEPRESSED lately about his weight problem, he has tried EVERYTHING practical to lose weight like cut down, excercise(which he still does) the carbo addicts diet(which he lost 12 lbs. then he just stopped losing anymore weight from the diet??? He gained all this weight from when he quit smoking, which I DO NOT want him to start again so instead he is taking these ephadrine plus pills which I AM NOT HAPPY about but he can find no over way to combat his tiredness from 3rd. shift and his hunger cravings to eat often. So I am LOST as how to help him lose weight without having a heart attack or something else bad happen. Well thank you for taking your time to read this, I appreciate ANY advice. Thanks again, Cindy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.