Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, Im in massage therapy school and for my senior project I am doing it on Fibro and what helps, massage, etc. My husband has fibro pretty bad, but luckily he is not one to sit down and let it take over, i have IBS. If anyone has and info they would like to share, PLEASE post or email it directly to me at nurturingkneads###charter.net also if any of you have had alternative medicine(massage, etc) and how it workd for you, Im doing a survey on that too. This is reall important to me so please help.Thanks so much in advance.allinknotsGretchen

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Hi allinknots..If I am hurting to the point of feeling
I get in a hot tub of water and soak. I am also on 20 mg. of Prozac that has helped some, but may have to have the dose bumped up for the pain in the muscles. It has helped my IBS like I would have never dreamed. I do know several people that have a message, and I do think it would help, I just haven't taken (actually had) the time to try. Good luck with your research.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.