Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
four the last two weeks i am getting round hard pebble stools,lunmpy stools,there really hurting my rear.i cannot understand why because i follow a regine before and i was fine but my ibs is getting worse,having incomplete bm,falseurges. i go every day and go threw this all moring untill i clean out.any help if any one gone threw this and help slove the problem would be grateful.this is whati cannot figure out.my diet regimeone glass of water ,one teaspoon of miralax with glass of water, mangoes and branflakes, friut juice one cup, cup of cammilli tea. moring meallunch soup broth with veg, apple, and egg an hour later teaspoon of miralax with glass of water followed by another glass of water.afternoon kiwi fruit and some grapes, some more friut juice and glass of water.dinner soup broth with vegs and some mangoes then in the evening three glass of water with a teaspoon on miralax.i add olivi oil anf fish oil plus vitamins also am fit and excercies.if i eat any mre stuff i bet worst lumpy stolls and pellets, with this diet i should be getting diarria or soft stoolsbut i need help. should i add docuscate sodium, drop the miralax or it causing my hard stools.can you tell me if i need to just have soup broth.for two days how can friut and veg give you hard stools.thaks

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Miralax won't be making the stools hard.Fruit juice and soup with veggies do not tend to have much fiber in them, maybe it isn't enough for you. Maybe add something with soluble fiber in it with lunch and dinner? It may be worth adding up the fiber you do eat and see if that is the range you should need.If this was working for you before I would just try to ride it out. IBS can get better and worse even if you eat the exact same things. Diet alone never is the entire story.You might try adding the stool softener, but it works pretty much the same way as the miralax.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.