Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am down to one citrucel tab and small bowel of fiber one because:AM BM's (5:30 in the morning) are coming out liquid.2 hours after every meal I'm getting MAJOR stool moving down, and I'm that gal that can't go in public. The feeling is agonizing to me--and I gave birth with no epidural.Only thing I can figure is I cut Serzone daytime dose to 100 mg. from 200 myself.Will call GastroGuy today.(P.S. How can mush be constipation? Or is it the dreaded low motility?)------------------Charter Counselor of the United Federation of Planets

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump, please reply
------------------Charter Counselor of the United Federation of Planets

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump, please reply
------------------Charter Counselor of the United Federation of Planets

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hi Joan, when I got ibs I started out with d then I went to the extreme opposite . Now it pretty much seems to be both at any given time. As a matter of fact Monday, I had d twice and then c the third time. But I think mine may be a motility problem. Because even when I have d it comes out mushy , but its not like I have to urgently go to the bathroom. It feels like its gonna be regular and it comes out like d. I have even felt like I was c before and had to strain a little and it came out like d. So who knows about this ibs stuff. You just never know whats gonna happen.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hi Joan, when I got ibs I started out with d then I went to the extreme opposite . Now it pretty much seems to be both at any given time. As a matter of fact Monday, I had d twice and then c the third time. But I think mine may be a motility problem. Because even when I have d it comes out mushy , but its not like I have to urgently go to the bathroom. It feels like its gonna be regular and it comes out like d. I have even felt like I was c before and had to strain a little and it came out like d. So who knows about this ibs stuff. You just never know whats gonna happen.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hi Joan,I too get "mush" constipation. Mushy and "skinny"! It is in my case, from the colon spasms.I was taking Serzone for about a year . I stopped because it was not affecting my IBS-C either way. I started Zoloft, but while this helped the above problems, I got bad gastro irritation(including bleeding ) from it. It also made me so jittery! Now I'm starting Buspar. I hope it helps.Please let us know what your doctor says, okay?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hi Joan,I too get "mush" constipation. Mushy and "skinny"! It is in my case, from the colon spasms.I was taking Serzone for about a year . I stopped because it was not affecting my IBS-C either way. I started Zoloft, but while this helped the above problems, I got bad gastro irritation(including bleeding ) from it. It also made me so jittery! Now I'm starting Buspar. I hope it helps.Please let us know what your doctor says, okay?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.