Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had to go to the bathroom so bad That you didnt make it? I run about 5 miles 4 times a week and when I am finishing my run I get loose stools so bad {I guess thats what they are] I dont quite make it home in time, I am really worried I have a Dr appt for friday Hope its nothing serious.When running the last mile I get a pain and I hold it but coming home it just slips out, any one have this problem only happens when I run!!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
AJ,First of all, welcome to the board. I hope you will find some comfort and useful information here.I know when my stomach is upset, if I go to the gym and run or do something overly stressful, it makes my symptoms worse. Did this just develop recently? My immediate advice would be to cut back on the running till you get a chance to talk to your doctor. He/she is the best source of info on how you should procede.Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
247 Posts
AJ,First of all, welcome to the board. I hope you will find some comfort and useful information here.I know when my stomach is upset, if I go to the gym and run or do something overly stressful, it makes my symptoms worse. Did this just develop recently? My immediate advice would be to cut back on the running till you get a chance to talk to your doctor. He/she is the best source of info on how you should procede.Good luck and keep us posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.