Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Andrea - This sounds like an amazing opportunity for you, especially since going to Ireland has been such a big dream of yours for so long. And I can totally relate to your fear about having accident during the excursions - I felt the exact same way before my golf trip over there a few years ago. I can tell you that spending seven days driving all around that country on a mini-bus with no bathroom wasn't as bad as I feared it would be, and I'm so glad that I did it. The Irish people are so unbelievably friendly that I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a bathroom in any of the towns you might be driving through. Maybe taking some Imodium before the excursions and even bringing along a change of clothes in a backpack would help give you some extra peace of mind. It's just an idea - I don't really know what will or won't work for your particular symptoms, but I do know that one way or another you HAVE to go to Ireland!! You're going to LOVE it! Good luck,Tim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.