Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that one symptom is gone, I have to wonder why. I still have C. I still get pain, where when I walk it hurts so bad. What I don't have, or what I should say I have, is a regular BM. I don't understand why. Maybe the IBS and anxiety meds? I don't know. I'm baffled over this. Not that I want them thousands of little pellets to come out, but it just seems so strange. This has been going on for about two weeks. Is it just a phase? Or, which I doubt very much, one IBS symptom is gone. Or just temp. thing I shouldn't get so excited about. For all I know, in an hour I could have a blast of D.Thanx for reading.Jadair

· Registered
1,478 Posts
Jadairwhat sometimes helpes me when this happens is to sit on the toilet and do some deep breathing, relaxation exercises. I alternate betwen C and D like you I think. I try to do this so the cure won't be a bad case of D. I know this might not help but it's worth a shot I think. Sometimes for me, it's a just a matter of letting my body know that it's time to go - even if I don't have the urge. good lucknancy

· Banned
987 Posts
Jadir, I meditate on the toilet too.I won't get a BM when things are spasmed unless two things happen.One, I need medicinal help to interrupt the death grip. And two, I have to be one with the bowel.Now I know that sounds hoakey but it's the way I see things and then I go about the process of breath work and release.I take Miralax and that is a great help with keeping regularity in my life.I have found that miralax mixed with a good mellow roast coffee is one of my life savers.I still have my good and bad days.I still have to use the ER if my spasm gets so bad I go into tachycardia.I tried to run with that thing once for 10 days and I was one exhausted mess so I try real hard to get the medical care I need when the pulse gets high.I think a lot of the answer is prompt action and chosing the best methods for what signals the body is giving you.The words of one of my docors will forever ring clear in my ears after the emergency colon surgery."Do what ever it takes to get that bowel to move or go to the hospital."So that's what I do.I am finding a link to my female cycles eventhough I've had a hysterectomy. One ovary remains and it seems to be doing it's thing on some level.I had a hard mass recenty in a place where there should be no mass. The gynecologist said it felt like an ovary where the ovary was taken out.He wants to see my surgery report because he wants to see exactly what they did.The gastroenterologist is wondering too so I'm having all these imaging tests run yet once again.However, the cycle seems to be waning.My pain is better.I can eat a little bit more of a food variety.Curious isn't it?Kamie

· Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you two so much for the replies. I never thought to do those things, who would besides IBS'ers. Do we not just try anything once...twice...???????????? Anything that works, right? :)Thanx again,Jadair--- :love:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.