Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am realizing that the more oatmeal I eat ( even a muffin) I bloat big time. Does that mean I should eat something other than soluble fiber?I can not eat much of anything and I am only been eating toast. I am getting very tired of this.anything you can suggest would help me alot.Thanks alot rcharette

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Try not eating starchy foods other than rice for a couple of days. You can eat brown rice if you feel you need the fiber.Especially if bloating seems to be reduced after you fart out a bunch of gas.Starches other than rice are a major food source for the colonic bacteria and they produce gas from the starch (bacteria other than the probiotic ones).K.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could do that but what do I do if I am at a restaurant and need to eat something?Also what about sweet and sour sauce?I sometimes eat at a chinese reastaurant and I don't like my rice plain. have you or anyone had the sauce with the rice? If so how did that go?rcharette

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.