Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know the name of the pharaceutical company who makes this????

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think it is Forrest Labs. Probably if you look the drug name up on the internet you can find out also I know they are going trials all over us. I called 800 # I found on internet to get in. I don't know where you live but Radiant Labs is doing the trial here in Austin where I live. They are very nice. Good luck, I'm sorry I don't have the number any longer but should be easy to find.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Rose,The person to contact about clinic studies for Dex is Elizabeth Daliere. Her e-mail is Elizabeth.Daliere###frx.com.I think she will have all information you may need - I do hope so.I too am trying to get as much info and trying to get on the trials ... she seems to be the coordinator.I'm guessing that Zelmac isn't working too well. I've tried it myself and it had no effect, but don't worry, you are in good company ... remember, it's not you, it's the drug that somehow overtime has not proved as effective as it was intended to be exept for the minority of people. I have heard more negative about Zelmac than positive. Apparently Dexlosiglumide appears to be more effective than Zelmac as it works on CCK which is a type of hormone in the gut.Please keep us in touch and let us know if you find out anything ... and GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST. Just keep hanging in ...

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, the Zelnorm was not a magic cure-all, but it did make me feel about 50-60% better than I do without it.The reason I wanted to know who makes the delox is because I have a good relationship with the nurse who conducted the Zelnorm Trial and she told me they are alway looking for new trial drugs. I suggested the Delox, but she needs to know who makes it so she can contact them. I tried to find it on the web, but no luck. I also went to the Forest Lab website, but there was no mention of it there either. I will try e-mailing the woman Metoo suggested.Thanks,

·
Registered
650 Posts
I think the trials are conduted by Rottapharm. Good luck to you. I feel it has helped me quite a bit. I don't have the right-sided stuck pain anymore and am completely regular. It reduced bloating for awhile but now that seems to be back. I'd rather finish the trial before I give it the absolute thumbs up but I'll tell you that it works ALOT better than Zelmac for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts