Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been recently been diagonosed with IBS, and have been having a bad problem with diarrhea. I am getting married on the 29th of June :love: , and I'm worried about having the urgency and problem with diarrhea. I can't really excuse myself out of my own wedding
. I am taking Lomotil for Anti-Diarrhea, and it works, but I wish it could ensure that it won't happen during the cermony. Anyone have suggestions?? Any ideas or thoughts would help
.Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
the day before your wedding take about 2 immodium, that will for sure help. i take it before all my big events and concerts, etc... there may be acouple side affects like 2 or 3 days later but atleast you can make it through your wedding! hope that helps! claire

·
Registered
87 Posts
First of all...congrats on your upcoming wedding! I agree with the Immodium suggestion, take two of them before hand. I would also suggest you start taking calcium, as it is one thing that has really helped me....along with taking Fibercon. I know others take Metamucil or Citracel, but both of those didn't agree with me. I wish you luck on you happy day...and try not to worry about your D. I know, I know, easier said than done! But one shouldn't have to worry about such things on your special day. Good luck! Debra

1 - 3 of 3 Posts