Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!New to this site and very excited to get to know you all. Just had a few technical questions:1. How do I change my password? Right now its a long generic one that the website gave me and very hard to remember.2. How do you upload a profile picture? I tried to upload one from my computer and it keeps telling me to contact the board administrator.Thank you for your time and help!

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
click my controlsUnder Options on the left do you see"Change Password" ?You might need to upload the picture to a fee hosting site like tinypic.com and then add the URL.If you can upload is the picture"Your avatar must be no bigger than 90 pixels by 90 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB."

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Kathleen I think I just have to play around with the photo thing and I'll figure it out. And I was able to change my password. Thank you again

·
Registered
11 Posts
click my controlsUnder Options on the left do you see"Change Password" ?You might need to upload the picture to a fee hosting site like tinypic.com and then add the URL.If you can upload is the picture"Your avatar must be no bigger than 90 pixels by 90 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB."
Hello, Help please? Can't find "My Controls." thanks

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
I think she meant "My Settings" not My Controls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts