Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately I've had such a bad time with my IBS. No matter what I eat I go to the bathroom with loose stools. Sometimes it's even discolored a bit. I get such bad pain during my movements and then ever afterwards I still get pain for awhile and I just don't want to eat at all! I sometimes get like 3 attacks a day for the past 2 weeks or so. I can't even go out in worry that I am going to have to find a bathroom real quick and go. I am just wondering if anyone else goes through this and what they do to help it out so that it's not so bad. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lisa_Marie, you are one of many many people on this site who suffer varying degrees of symptoms exactly like yours. Sounds like you're going through a particularly bad patch so my heart goes out to you but it may help to read more into the messages on here.If you can bear it, there are a lot of helpful suggestions from people about how to handle the symptoms and possible helpful remedies but, unfortunately, I've found one of the most upsetting things is that what works for one often doesn't work for others so it's a case of trial and error to find out what's best for you.However, the moral and mental boost you get from knowing you're not alone can really help to get you through and give yourself a break. One of the contributors here said once, we are all in the same boat paddling madly away... a fun image - WHERE'S THE BATHROOM ON THIS BOAT??Sorry I'm not more upbeat. Having a rubbish time myself too and sick of being scared of food which could hurt me and afraid to go out. Things will improve and I hope you find some positive help on here.All the best

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lisa_Marie, you are one of many many people on this site who suffer varying degrees of symptoms exactly like yours. Sounds like you're going through a particularly bad patch so my heart goes out to you but it may help to read more into the messages on here.If you can bear it, there are a lot of helpful suggestions from people about how to handle the symptoms and possible helpful remedies but, unfortunately, I've found one of the most upsetting things is that what works for one often doesn't work for others so it's a case of trial and error to find out what's best for you.However, the moral and mental boost you get from knowing you're not alone can really help to get you through and give yourself a break. One of the contributors here said once, we are all in the same boat paddling madly away... a fun image - WHERE'S THE BATHROOM ON THIS BOAT??Sorry I'm not more upbeat. Having a rubbish time myself too and sick of being scared of food which could hurt me and afraid to go out. Things will improve and I hope you find some positive help on here.All the best

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.