Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:Just want to thank everyone again for all of your support through my ordeal. I had my CAT scan on Tuesday. It was awful. I had to drink two huge containers of barium and then had to have an IV of iodine (made me really sick), and then had to have an hour of scanning. I am still sick from the barium!!!!Anyway, I get the results next Tuesday. I am really nervous because I am having a lot of pain in the right upper quadrant area.Thanks again for all of your support and encouraging words. ~JR~

·
Registered
650 Posts
-JR-Blech-h-h. I know what you mean about drinking that stuff. I had the same test. I sure hope you're feeling better. Are they giving you anything for pain? Please keep us posted on your results the waiting is a difficult time but I'm hoping for good news for you.Take Carejudy

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
JR,I am glad the test is over! Not fun! I will be thinking about you and sending nothing but positive wishes your way. Please let us know how you are doing after you find out more Tuesday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.