Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear BRENDA,We know that staying healthy is important to you. That's why we're lettingyou know about a special offer on Nestle LC1, the exciting new supplementthat's clinically proven to support your immune system.For a limited time, you can buy a 30-day supply of LC1 from drugstore.comfor just $24.99 -- a savings of $5 off the regular price. LC1 is the easy way to help keep your body's healthy immune systemfunctioning at its best. LC1 contains an exclusive, patented, all-naturalstrain of "friendly" acidophilus bacteria which, when taken daily, helpsmaintain the natural balance of bacteria in the digestive tract. LC1 ismore powerful and more stimulating than many other "friendly" bacteriastrains, such as those found in yogurt.Do something good for your body. To discover Nestle LC1 at drugstore.com,go here: http://www.drugstore.com/products/45825.as...452&brand=15522 The Very Best,Nestle LC1 ------------------Color Rainbows in the Rain

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi hotmeow - thanks for posting this
... we were talking about this in chat recently. Isn't it interesting that big business is now jumping on the probiotics bandwagon?However, I have to say that $24.99 for a month's supply, at what is a relatively low concentration of bacteria (just 2 billion cells, once per day - I gather Culturelle provides around TEN TIMES that daily amount!!) sounds rather expensive to me!
Julie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.