Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only been dealing with IBS (I've been perfectly healthy for 27 years) since Feb. They treated me for H-pylori, but I still have IBS. I always think I'm managing it until I get an attack which lasts a couple of weeks. I'm just starting to manage it with the usual stuff - psylium...The nausea in the morning is the worst. Does anyone drink fennel tea?

·
Registered
389 Posts
The fennel usually helps me with the gas. I also drink Chamomile which helps to calm it down.Hope your feeling better.Marty

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
A short hand for symptom profile has developed on the various IBS bb'sIBS-D for diarrhea predominateIBS-C for constipation predominateIBS-C&D for the not-so-lucky alternatorsSome use G if gas botheres them more than anything else P for when pain bothers them more than anything else.Most of the other abbreviations are similar to most other common internet usages.IMO in my opinionFWIW for what it's worthLOL laugh out loudAFAIK as far as I know.My Dad used to abbeviate lots of things in spoken speach so I got very quick at decoding them. One of my friends was called LLB for long leggity beasty
K.------------------I have no financial, academic, or any other stake in any commercial product mentioned by me.[This message has been edited by kmottus (edited 01-30-2001).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The tea that helps me considerably is Celetial Seasonings Grandma's Tummy Mint Tea. It has peppermint, chamomile and fennel. Well, I guess in the new package it is just called Wellness Tea, Tummy Mint. Anyway, it helps the spasms, gas and general upset. Good luck. Sharon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts