1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I love you virus, yes I got that deleivered to my other E-Mail address but deleted it. Besides I know the guy who's server sent it, and I'm married. seriosly his whole company is down, its a bad one. Thanks for the warning Eric

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I hope everyone has an Anti-Virus on their computers and are keeping them updated. It is worth it!I live in Calgary, Canada and our school systems computers are shut down right now with the W32FUNLOVE virus. They are slowly get things back up but it is costing a fortune. Regards,Jo-Anne

·
Registered
661 Posts
Microsoft just lost its networks with this one.. neither McAfee nor Norton can get this one, there are no updates to it... I manage over 300 systems throughout Ga, so I have my defense up here at work with these critters!!! I'm just waiting for that phone call though....------------------Breck (Atlanta) "Chronic Pain""His strength is made perfect in my weakness"

G

·
That darn virus...I accidentally sent it through my whole company (350+ people) and I was so stressed about it, my IBS kicked into high gear (it's been rally active lately anyway)...funny how a computer "virus" can make me "sick"

G

·
how do i download anti virus software? I'm clueless, confused by all the jargon.(worm,etc.) -Thanks for the warning eric

G

·
thanks jean, I'm kinda wondering if I can get something for free. I've heard you can, but I don't know how. I checked the site though.... be well, mariposa

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
I may have been sent one today, although not the same as the Love one.I have an email subscription to the Animation Factory, for their "Animation of the Day". This morning I received an email from a Suresh (don't remember last name) addressed to the Animation Factory, saying he wanted to confirm that he wants to be on their list.l I use an email program where you can actually look at the emails without opening them up. I immediately deleted it and wrote to the Animation Factory.Somehow someone has gotten hold of their subscription lists, and this was possible a virus. I'll let you kow what I hear back from the Factory.JeanG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.