Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tommorow I enter the hallowed halls of Johns Hopkins Hospital to determine if I have the dreaded CFS. I've been sick since about May. Swollen Lymph glands (all over), crushing fatigue, off and on minor sore throat, joint pain (toes,knees, hips, fingers, neck, back, exct...) muscle ache (arms, legs, buttocks), IBS, severe stomach inflimation, headache, poor concentration, short memory, apathy and malaise. Though I've had chronic prostate problems since my youth, it's never been worse than now. I even have swelling in my left testicle. I am not having a good time here. I hope these docs can help me. I'm really at the end of my rope.

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Good luck. Let us know as soon as you get the results, ok?Jean------------------"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." Babe Ruth. And I'm also Praying with Bettie for a cure for this NASTY IBS! Jean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pain Man,Welcome to the board.So sorry you're feeling so bad. Never feel you're at the end of your rope--there's always someone there that will lend you some of theirs.We're all here for you and will be waiting to hear the results of your appointment....------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcom Pain Man: Sorry that you are feeling so bad. Hope you can find something out tomorrow. Let us know. Glad that you have joined us. Maro
------------------"FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck! I will pray for the Doctors to help you. Maybe they can help you feel better than you do now. There are new things out there, and your going to one of the finest places. Try and think positive! It could only help! I have been in chronic pain for over a year now and when I had better insurance I had better care! Good luck again, let us all know how thinghs go!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pain Man:Welcome -- and I'm throwing some compassion your way for what you've had to go through! Please let us know how things went at the hospital.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.