Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm 18 years old and I live in Texas. I've had IBS ever since I can remember. Recently I have been referred to a doctor in the L.A., California area. I was wondering if anyone has heard of him before, and if so, what is their opinion of his work. His website is http://www.stuppymd.com/ It seems that this sort of problem is his specialty. Any replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Chris

·
Registered
428 Posts
Chris,Hey I'm in Texas Too!!!The new Doc sounds interesting. Do you plan on seeing him? If you do let me know what you think.KARL

·
Registered
428 Posts
Chris,Hey I'm in Texas Too!!!The new Doc sounds interesting. Do you plan on seeing him? If you do let me know what you think.KARL

·
Registered
83 Posts
I took a quick look at his web site, but really didn't notice anything specifically about IBS. How/why did you get referred to this doctor? I mean, I'm wondering if the person who referred you knows more about this doctor than what's described on his web site. I'd consider seeing him myself if there's a good chance that he can do SOMETHING about this god-awful problem!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I took a quick look at his web site, but really didn't notice anything specifically about IBS. How/why did you get referred to this doctor? I mean, I'm wondering if the person who referred you knows more about this doctor than what's described on his web site. I'd consider seeing him myself if there's a good chance that he can do SOMETHING about this god-awful problem!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Karl, I'm in East Texas. Whereabouts are you located? And I certainly will tell you how everything goes if I do indeed visit him.Grace, my aunt suffers from IBS, and she was referred to him. Fortunately, she managed to get her IBS under control with a local doctor--she then had no reason to see him. She has spoken at length with him on the phone. He knew all of my symptoms and what I was going through as soon as she began discussing me. It seems that he has not updated his site in several months--he's been busy with other things. I will probably end up trying him out, as it couldn't hurt anything, and I'll let you know how it turns out. Wish me luck.Chris

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Karl, I'm in East Texas. Whereabouts are you located? And I certainly will tell you how everything goes if I do indeed visit him.Grace, my aunt suffers from IBS, and she was referred to him. Fortunately, she managed to get her IBS under control with a local doctor--she then had no reason to see him. She has spoken at length with him on the phone. He knew all of my symptoms and what I was going through as soon as she began discussing me. It seems that he has not updated his site in several months--he's been busy with other things. I will probably end up trying him out, as it couldn't hurt anything, and I'll let you know how it turns out. Wish me luck.Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts