1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks for the info Eric. It's nice to know that Solvay is making cilansetron their number 1 priority. Let's just hope that it's available soon and that it works better for men than lotronex.I still have two bottles of lotronex in my medicine cabinet that I'm sure would make me a millionaire on eBay. I'll have to stick with my remeron until then.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks for the info Eric. It's nice to know that Solvay is making cilansetron their number 1 priority. Let's just hope that it's available soon and that it works better for men than lotronex.I still have two bottles of lotronex in my medicine cabinet that I'm sure would make me a millionaire on eBay. I'll have to stick with my remeron until then.

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
it's hard to tell from the abstractswhat these are for. it's interesting that one at least is for depression as well as ibs?i think there's probably more info on cilansetron on the lotronex forum as this has been billed i think as the next lotronex for IBS-D.tom

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
it's hard to tell from the abstractswhat these are for. it's interesting that one at least is for depression as well as ibs?i think there's probably more info on cilansetron on the lotronex forum as this has been billed i think as the next lotronex for IBS-D.tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts