Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not officaly been told I have IBS yet. But the doctor thinks I do. I go for the colon test the end of July. Then he said we will go from there. I just need to learn how to cope. My family is no help. I also have Fibromyalgia. I have gotten to where I cant't even leave my house for too long. Or even travel too much. I have the diareaha part of it. And the pain is so bad. I really think that is the worst part of it. Well I just wanted to say hello. And meet some one else with my same problem. So any help you can give me I will be thank full. Thank you, Donna

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome Donna, Hope you enjoy this board as much as I. Everyone here is thoughtful and helpful. Post your questions and you are bound to get some answers,not from me but from more knowledgeablepeople than I. I'm still learning.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Donna, and welcome. I hope you find a lot of useful information on these boards. I certainly have.I'm wondering if you're doing anything to try to control your symptoms? Have you changed your diet at all? For me, this was key. BTW, I see you're from Matthews NC. I think I used to live near you! I lived in Hickory for a while. ('course, that was several years ago, so if Matthews is totally on the other side of the state then I have a very bad memory!)Jane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.