Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am a new member of the ibs-d club but something seems really out of the norm with mine and was looking for input. All my blood work, cultures, colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy came back normal, no inflammation but I continue to pass "mucus blobs" every several days and the blobs consistently have little streaks of blood in them. Dr. didn't mention seeing any hemmies or fisures so I don't know what could be causing it. Is there anything else I should be asking my Dr. about? Any input would be great!

·
Registered
623 Posts
I wouldnt worry to much about that unless the blood is very dark in color!!I get blood on stool sometimes but its bright red blood somtimes hemmies or fisures dont show up at the time of testing but most of the time we see blood on stool are as we wipe it is mostly do to hemmies up inside the large colon that we dont feel are see at teh tip of the rectum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.