Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,I am new here to the site. My doctor suggested I find a support group to help with my IBS. I tell you what, I am so glad that there are others out there with this problem besides me. If you have any imput, let me know, Thanks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome to the board. A lot of the support you will feel is knowing that someone truly understands what you are going through and have experienced some of the same things you do at one time or another. It is a very difficult thing to deal with. Hope you find the board helpful.(Ummmmmmm....I just noticed you are from Beckley,WV not far from where I live. Do you mind telling me who your doctor is? Thanks)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
hi and welcome to the board! this is a great support place.a few suggestions are to read as much as possible and ask questions. in your questions, be as specific as possible. for example, when you say you have IBS, be specific about your symptoms. One thning I found out through reading this board is that there are a lot of flavors of IBS and we're not all the same.you might want to see if there is a "live" support group in your area. CLick on the "Meetings" link up above.nancy

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi there, Welcome to the IBS B. Board.I have suffered (and do suffer) from IBS for several years now, I have had all the Gastro tests that they can carry out.Any advice I can give or if you just want a wee chat feel free to E-mail me.Cheers and keep well,Ally

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.