Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been suffering from IBS for over ten years now.. I believe to be directly related to a cone biopsy I had in 92. I healed closed and had several menstral cycles over that time with the blood accumalating each month.. The Dr's figure I had at least months worth of blood in my uterus.. (anyway I believe this cause endometris by possibly backflowing into the fallopian tubes out)It had dissapeared for the most in 99. but flared up again in 02 after the birth of my fourth child.. My dr diagnoised me recently andprescribed neosol for my symptoms. And I am on celexa for depression. On to my questions.Is anyone one here familar with neosol and did it work for you?My fourth child is 23 months and has always suffer painful gas and constipation.. I have recently noticed that his attitude and gas pain relate to his bm's much like mine.. Is it possible to a baby to have IBS?Thanks for being patient with me and reading through this..

·
Registered
55 Posts
sorry i am not familiar with that type of drug...you should keep a log of your babys gas and constipation along with what you are feeding the baby and if it doesn't get better I would bring your baby to the doctors along with that log.it could be something he is eating that does not agree with him. I wouldnt jump to IBS this soon, but keep in mind some people have IBS symptoms but do not have it. My friend has acid reflux and some adominal pain, but thats only when she eats foods that she is starting to notice do not agree with her. and maybe thats what your baby is doing.best of luck, keep me posted

·
Registered
55 Posts
sorry i am not familiar with that type of drug...you should keep a log of your babys gas and constipation along with what you are feeding the baby and if it doesn't get better I would bring your baby to the doctors along with that log.it could be something he is eating that does not agree with him. I wouldnt jump to IBS this soon, but keep in mind some people have IBS symptoms but do not have it. My friend has acid reflux and some adominal pain, but thats only when she eats foods that she is starting to notice do not agree with her. and maybe thats what your baby is doing.best of luck, keep me posted

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply.. It doesn't matter what he eats.. never has..I have always watched for that because of some foods causing my symptoms.. The log idea is a wonderful one that I never thought of.. I will begin doing that to see for sure if it has a food corrolation or not.. Thanks for that idea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply.. It doesn't matter what he eats.. never has..I have always watched for that because of some foods causing my symptoms.. The log idea is a wonderful one that I never thought of.. I will begin doing that to see for sure if it has a food corrolation or not.. Thanks for that idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts