Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Britni and I'm 23 years old. I joined this forum awhile ago but haven't posted yet.I've had a "nervous stomach", and other stomach issues since I was very little. I've been diagnosed with IBS and GERD. My IBS has been especially bad the past 2 years, to the point where I'm almost afraid to leave the house most days. I've finally figured out which foods I absolutely can NOT eat but unfortunately it doesn't leave me with much that I CAN eat. I've lost quite a bit of weight because of it and have been struggling to put the weight back on. My IBS has really put a strain on my relationship, as he doesn't understand why I can't just eat like him or go places without careful planning of my diet beforehand. But anyway, I joined so that I could talk with other people who actualyl understand how I'm feeling and what I'm going through! Looking forward to "meeting" everyone!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.