Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,I am happy I found this site. It has been quite helpful to read other people's situations, especially the ones that are similar to mine. I can't even begin to explain how hard it is to turn down my friends when they invite me out to dinner. My social life is in shambles
. I am constantly coming up with excuses not to go anywhere. And if I do decide to go out, I do not eat anything the whole day. However, that is not helpful either since not eating could bring about a lot of other medical problems. So what to do? I eat and run to the bathroom immediately. I am bloated all of the time and can hear the gas inside of me rumbling. Sometimes I am in the bathroom at least 5 times in an hour. And sometimes I have a flare up the whole day, which prevents me from going out at all. I tried probiotics and it seems like they go right through me. I have a combo of diarrhea and constipation but the former is the most predominant. Maybe I can find help here. Thanks for this website

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I actually take imodium but somehow my body is becoming immune to it. Plus it makes me constipated for 3-4 days after I take them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.