Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time here but I really need help! I am 23 and I have had IBS for about 12 years (the doctors didnt want to diagnose me so young because its very uncommon in kids) I miss so much work because of this problem and I dont know what my triggers are because sometimes one thing makes me sick then the next time it doesnt. I dont know what to do!!! My boss at work hates me cuz I miss so much work but I feel like I cant do anything about it

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am also a new member. I recently had to drop school and work in order to deal with my IBS. I know how you feel. I don't know what advice to give you except that you should focus on getting well and getting your IBS under control, if you can. Has your doctor put you on any medications?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
You don't say what your problem is. If it is D or C or G or pain or all of the above. Check the threads to see who has a similiar problem and you might find help there. For me diet is the thing that helps, if anything does. But it is different for each person.Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.