Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site but not new to IBS however I haven't had symptoms in years. I was diagnosed with IBS when I was only 14 after having a few very rare problems. After a couple years of treatment I was fine and took myself off my meds. Now after I had my last child I haven't been able to regulate and I finaly realized why this seems so familure, it's my IBS. The pain comes in waves this time and just takes me away from my family. I can't eat, sleep, or anything. (I was only symptom free from the pain by the way, I have never been regular but this is worse than when I was in the hospital) I'm waiting for my husbands health insurance to kick in right now, is there anything that I can do to help my pain? I've tried fiber to regulate, mylanta, I am changing my diet as of today. I need to do some more research on the do's and don'ts I really don't remember much except grease is horrible. Which is why I finaly figured it out, I went to Sonic and ate some and I paid all night long. I read that stress is a big thing too and I can't really cut down on it but I have a ton. Anyway any help would be greatly apreciated. Thank you. Meredith

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.