Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new at this and while researching IBS I saw this ad for "Digestrin" Has anyone heard of this or tried it yet? I spent hours last night looking up all the info I could on IBS and from what I've seen I shouldn't get my hopes up for a cure all, but after reading several postings I didn't see this mentioned. I did see "Molo- cure" or whatever mentioned and "Digestive Advantage", but nothing on this. Any idea's?

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
quote:"Eliminate IBS Forever in Less than 72 Hours. Stop Diarrhea, Cramps, Heartburn and Lead a Normal Life Again"
...um as long as you keep taking the product?? If it eliminates IBS in 72 hours than one should only need to take 3 days worth of pills??Now looking at the list of ingredient some of them are thing that help some IBSers some of the time.But that this product will cure over 90% of people.I refer you to this page. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/health/frdheal.htm from the FTC's operation Cure all site.Yep some of the things in there psyllium, acidolphilus, peppermint are helpful...it is doubtful that some magic proportion of these things completely eliminates your IBS forever (now taking it day in and day out as long as the IBS lasts may ease some or most of your symptoms).K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
quote:"Eliminate IBS Forever in Less than 72 Hours. Stop Diarrhea, Cramps, Heartburn and Lead a Normal Life Again"
...um as long as you keep taking the product?? If it eliminates IBS in 72 hours than one should only need to take 3 days worth of pills??Now looking at the list of ingredient some of them are thing that help some IBSers some of the time.But that this product will cure over 90% of people.I refer you to this page. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/health/frdheal.htm from the FTC's operation Cure all site.Yep some of the things in there psyllium, acidolphilus, peppermint are helpful...it is doubtful that some magic proportion of these things completely eliminates your IBS forever (now taking it day in and day out as long as the IBS lasts may ease some or most of your symptoms).K.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
In my desesperates attemps,i took Molocure,my improvement was -150%!

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
In my desesperates attemps,i took Molocure,my improvement was -150%!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.