Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have actually already made my first post before I saw this section, how I missed it I have no idea! http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?s...view=getnewpostI put most of what been going on there already.I mostly am just happy to know I am not the only person with this "condition", though I am also sad others have to suffer that kind of thing I am as well, because the pain for me is terrible at times, such as right now. I hope I get to know you guys more in the future and hopefully we can find ways to help each other out :(Right now I am having terrible muscle spasms in my abdomen area, and am also bloated and slightly constipated. The bloating and constipation are bad enough, but right now it is the horrible muscle pain and muscle spasms that are making it difficult for me to function. I can't sleep, move, terrified to eat, etc. Does anyone else get these excruciating muscle spasms?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi Amy,I also suffer with bad pain and discomfort.. Mostly in my left hand side, but sometimes when tummy is a bit off it is quite 'general' all over! Do you have a specific location? You could try peppermint to help as and when with the pain, either capsuel, tea or mint tablet..Ippo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts