Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone, I just started a new job in a new city after a year of unemployment and have noticed my D is a lot worse than usual. For myself, D is usually worsened when I am fatigued from daily activities and food triggers. From your experiences, does the D get a bit better once the body adjusts to a full days worth of work again after sitting at home for a year? Also, being in another city and living with a distant relative, I do feel the stress of not being able to control what I eat. Furthermore, there is a lot of pressure to keep this job since the market isn't good, so again there is stress from that. I usually am able to maintain my symptoms through diet, but with the current situation I've been trying to take calcium. It's been two days in and I don't see it helping at all. I'll continue taking it to see how things go though. I've got dicetel in my back pocket in case I need it, but I rather not have to use that unless I have to. I've also suffered from chronic fatigue like symptoms for the past 6 months, but haven't been diagnosed officially. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.