Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time on the board...Have always had a sensitive stomach, but the last month has been a nightmare. Started with a lot of stomach pain and now has turned into complete lack of appetite. I feel full after one bite and if I do eat one meal, it's almost impossible to be hungry again that day. Just wondering if this was a common occurrance of IBS or if I should suspect something else. I've been prescribed phenigren (sp?), aciphex and something else for cramping. Doesn't really seem to be helping the condition. I would appreciate any opinions and/or tips. Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
GO TARHEELS
It's certainly a part of my IBS. When my flare ups are bad, I also at times can't eat anything at all, even water bothers me. I have taken "Intestinal Soothe & Build" from Natures's Sunshine, I get it from a Herbal Nutrition Store. It does seem to help. I have just started taking "Enterobiotic Plus" from Natural Creations, my doctor said that a lot of people have had good results from it. I seem to always be looking for the magic pill.Tarheel just keep reading on this BB, lots of great people with great advise. I read on it almost everyday, it has helped me so much, just knowing I'm not going crazy and that someone out there is going thru what I'm going thru.Good LuckJackie

G

·
Sounds like you've already been evaluated by a physician.Do you think you might be experiencing any type of anxiety? How are things in your life going for you?There are many ways to treat IBS. First you need to find out what might be causing your symptoms to worsen.I agree with whomever suggested being tested for parasites. I would also ask your physician if you need to be checked for a possible ulcer or G.I. infection.There are many possibilities. Explore them one at a time until you get some results.Hope this helps, Warmly, Evie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.