Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,I am Kinea and found out this week that I have IBS. Over the years, I have been troubled with many areas of the digestive system
too long a list, plus stress and fatigue. For the last 2 or 3 yrs, it's been with me more often than not. I have been reading about IBS and feeling even more overwhelmed than before on account of foods that I can or cannot eat. In the past, I had noticed eating certain foods everything was fine and at other times not.......!!!!!!!!!!!.With time I hope that this group will have given me understanding and able to better cope with this situation. It might be slow steps but eventually get there.Thank you for your (Ear).Kinea

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Welcome! Please visit all of our Forums that seem to apply to you & your symptoms via the site navigator located at the bottom right of every page. (right next to the "Go" box)I found the best thing for me to do was to read and read and then read some more to educate myself as much as possible about IBS. I also posted my questions and got much understanding and help. I have found, & many IBS'ers have found, that the best symptoms' management came from using a variety of treatments working in concert. All the best

1 - 2 of 2 Posts