Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello~I just found out that I have IBS. I am so sad :-(But I am so glad I found all of you! I dont even no where to begin... I feel like putting a pillow over my face and never getting up again. I know I have to go on and make the best of it. I have been reading everyone's posting and saying to myself on my god someone out there knows how I feel. It's nice to know that! Where do I begin? Help! How do I cope with this? Do I have to change everything? My gastro said I cant eat this and I cant eat that...whats left to eat?
Help

·
Registered
196 Posts
Charie, its rough...but this place helps. I've learned more here in the month I've come aboard than in the past 9 yrs. I'm always searching and wondering what I can and can't eat...why I'm worse on some days than others. I can't give you any real answers, fibre works well for some...but not me. You may find that your symptoms are not the norm...or maybe they are...either way I've noticed that someone here can usually relate. Read the different postings if the title applys to your questions and check out the whole site. Some people are doing great so there is always hope! Good luck in your search...I'll be searching too!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Charie, its rough...but this place helps. I've learned more here in the month I've come aboard than in the past 9 yrs. I'm always searching and wondering what I can and can't eat...why I'm worse on some days than others. I can't give you any real answers, fibre works well for some...but not me. You may find that your symptoms are not the norm...or maybe they are...either way I've noticed that someone here can usually relate. Read the different postings if the title applys to your questions and check out the whole site. Some people are doing great so there is always hope! Good luck in your search...I'll be searching too!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi charie, Welcome to the bb
You didn't tell what your symptoms are. Are you C or d? both? Check out the "over the counter" forum see if any of that helps. If you want you can e-mail me for anything. I'll be glad to help. amy

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi charie, Welcome to the bb
You didn't tell what your symptoms are. Are you C or d? both? Check out the "over the counter" forum see if any of that helps. If you want you can e-mail me for anything. I'll be glad to help. amy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.