Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got excited because probiotics seemed to be helping my intestines--at least since I started yerterday.A weird thing happened today though--I went to lunch with a friend, ate what would probably be a normal amount for me, and felt REALLY, REALLY nausea and almost threw up..note: I never get sick from eating too much food and can always eat more. Do you think this has something to do with the probiotics? I'm also taking digestive advantage for IBS (but thats been for about a week)...thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey laurenm,i dunno about the nausea thing - i've taken probiotics and never had that kind of reaction. i was actually gonna ask what you think about 'digestive advantage'. i have a bottle on order, but am a bit skeptical. is it working out ok?many thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Don't both of those take a little time to work? I wouldn't think the probiotics would affect you that fast. I would think it was the digestive advantage, or maybe the combination not sitting well with you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.