Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new person who has never been in a forum before like this so I may not know how to get back later on. Hello everyone and Isn't it nice to be in a form where there are many people who deal with the same situation as I do it is nice to be able to learn about ways that you can cope and that you can get rid of the burn part when you get that from going too much you can learn from other people anyway it's nice to see you all even if I can't see

·
Registered
probably IBS-C
3 Posts
Hello: I am also a new person on this site and don't know how to connect with others. Maybe someone can help me out. My story is that I had a serious cellulitis infection in my finger in Dec. 4 months to the day, I got IBS. within 2 weeks I saw a dietician and have been on probiotics, a low FODMAP diet and digestive enzymes. I no longer have abdomen pain after doing this for 4 weeks. Is it normal for our bowels to move every other day for the first 8 weeks and will my system eventually go back to having bowel movements daily. I do everything I am suppose to and exercise, with tennis, stretching and the gym regularly. any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you for listening, Sue

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also am a new member to this site. I was diagnosed at 18, with IBS. The daily pain, and symptoms have not stopped and I am in my early 50s.
Having said that, my symptoms have ebbed and flowed, at times and have changed on and off, but the pain and certain symptoms always remain.
Hoping someone would like to talk about their struggles and ways they have found to cope with their symptoms.
Thank you and I hope that we can all find a way to help each other.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts